Monday, November 21, 2011

Making Christmas Progress: With a Bit of a Modern Twist!

Only 4 1/2 weeks 'til Christmas, but I actually have a much closer (self-imposed) deadline for some of my Christmas projects. I really want to get all 17 stockings complete before Thanksgiving, that's this Thursday! I worked like a Santa Elf yesterday and got all but two complete. YIPPEE,SKIPPEE!!!


I really like this pink group.
The great part is using up stash to make these stockings, although I'm sorry to see a lot of my Patty Young Sanctuary gone.

Making Christmas List:
1. Quilt and bind my Cubic Rhythm quilt - (4 1/2 more blocks, plus borders) - No Progress this week!
2. Mermaid pillows
3. Purple Heart Wall-hanging - no progress
4. At least 4 Christmas stockings - 15 stockings completed.
5. 2 iPad covers - 3 Spines embroidered - I work at a Chiropractic College and these are for co-workers - no progress this week
6. At least 6 potholders - no progress
7. 2 doggie mats - embroidered - no progress this week
8. 2 pillows for friends embroidered - Learned how to make buttonholes for the back
9. Several last minutes ideas that I haven't thought of yet!
I'll be linking up with Janine over at Rainbow Hare Quilts for Making Christmas List and Megan at Canoe Ridge for Sew Modern Monday!




{Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations


Color Me Quilty!


Pat

6 comments:

  1. these are beautiful!! great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how these came out! Especially the embroidered names. Good luck on your list :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great, LOVE the embroidered names!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done for nearly finishing all those stockings! They're looking fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to think of all the lucky family members of yours about to receive these stockings and how excited I am sure they will be. You are making such great gifts.

    ReplyDelete