I still would like to make more stocking for the rest of the family and family pets. My goal would be to have all of the stocking completed by Thanksgiving (Nov. 24th, for those of you outside of the U.S.). Sew here is my Making Christmas List and progress today!
Making Christmas List:
1. Quilt and bind my Cubic Rhythm quilt - Gold metallic quilting done, 1 more block quilted (4 1/2 more, plus borders)
3. Purple Heart Wall-hanging - no progress
4. At least 4 Christmas stockings - 7 stockings started
5. 2 iPad covers - no progress
6. At least 6 potholders - no progress
7. 2 doggie mats - no progress
8. Several last minutes ideas that I haven't thought of yet!
I'll be linking up with Janine over at Rainbow Hare Quilts for Making Christmas List.
Color Me Quilty!