Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fresh Sewing Day November and Small Blog Meet!

 I had a great time in blogland in October! I finally realized that there was such a think as a link-up! (Okay, so I'm a little slow on the up-take!) This has allowed me to meet such nice, new, virtual friends all over the world. This has really pushed me to try new things and to keep sewing! Sew, this is what I accomplished this month!

started and finished this quilty purse!

Finished 2 pillows for a Christmas present


Spray basted a quilt

Played with FMQ

Experimented quilting with decorative stitches

More experimental decorative stitching
Used Metallic thread to FMQ

Started quilting my Cubic Rhythm quilt with feathers
I've grown a lot this month in my quilting abilities and my blog has grown too!  I'm linking up with Lily's Quilts to check out all the cool stuff others are doing!


Fresh Sewing Day





Small Blog Meet


Color Me Quilty!

Pat

15 comments:

  1. You do some wonderful work, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I found you from the small blog link up, I am now your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow so many lovelies. Those cushions and that bag are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bag!! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your FMQ looks amazing! I'm so impressed, I really need to work on mine but my sewing machine doesnt seem to like me doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Pat, how are you doing?. I recognised the blog name!. You were busy in October.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, all your stiching is amazing and I love those cushions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Pat, I am glad you were not scared off ;-) You make wonderful things. Love your quilting and the mermaid pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the FMQ on the (batik? hand-dyed?) fabric. Nice effect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your stitching is some of the most gorgeous stuff I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Geez, I've got a ways to go to bring my FMQ up to par. Yours is beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that is amazing!! I am still a little scared to do FMQ, but hopefully can conquer that fear. If I get anything 1/4 that nice I would be excited. Keep up the great work. I am so excited to meet new bloggers from the small blog meet & I'm following you now as well. I hope you can hop over and check my blog out as well. Have a great day & I look forward to seeing more from you. January T

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your quilting i stunning! One day maybe I will not be so terrified of free motion. I am a lover of straight lines!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Deine FMQ ist sehr schoen!! Ich bin eifersuechtig :)

    ReplyDelete