Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'm Sew HAPPY!

No Grinch is going to steal my Christmas stockings! You may wonder why I'm sew Happy, if you have read this previous post about my Baby Lock Ellegante breaking! It's in the shop, with a 3 week backlog, YIKES! But my dear friend Jean came to my rescue yesterday with her HAPPY embroidering machine!
Jean - embroidery wizard extraordinaire!
The Happy embroidery machine

Directly linked to a computer

Twelve threads!!!!!

We even put Jean's Baby Lock into service yesterday!
From about 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. yesterday we embroidered Christmas stocking cuffs for everyone in my family INCLUDING all of the furry family members! We even got a few other Christmas present projects embroidered!
21 items embroidered!!!

Some even got extra! Rosie and Violet are getting personalized dog mats for Christmas!

Co-workers gifts - I work at a Chiropractic College! I think they are going to love it!
I was exhausted yesterday, but sew well worth it! My deepest gratitude to Jean for fending off the Grinch and saving Christmas! Now I just need to actually sew all of this into my projects!


Color Me Quilty!

Pat

6 comments:

  1. Jean sounds like a great friend! Congratulations on getting so much done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats a lot of embroidering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing. We all need a friend like that! (not Beth sending really, I am stealing my DD's identity here!- Mammafairy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING! What a great friend to come to the rescue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great friend. I'm glad she saved Christmas for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowee what a machine!
    So glad you got your Christmas list well worked through :)

    ReplyDelete