Friday, November 18, 2011

Free Motion Friday: H2O



It's Free Motion Friday, hosted by the wonderful Cindy at Fluffy Sheep Quilting! This week was Leah Day's H20, her's looks like a water molecule! Now I will tell you that I'm pretty good at math, but chemistry and I have never been friends!



My front

My back
Well, I definitely had tension problems this week, I was using a different machine. But the biggest problem I had was space planning. I couldn't get the flow of this design and ended up wobbling and stopping often. My brain just could wrap itself around the pattern. But, it is always fun to play with FMQ!

I'm linking up again this week with Cindy at Fluffy Sheep Quilting for her marvelous Free Motion Friday. I wonder how the other FMQers fared this week? Let's hop on over and check it out!

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

7 comments:

  1. Looks great, Pat! You are so much better at retracing your stitches than I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should be friends with chemistry now! It looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a much better job of traveling than I did. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks great! Love that design. I wish I could try it out right away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still think that it looks great Pat...Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your molecules are nice and cool - almost solid state hence their closeness to each other! This was a tricky one and you did great!

    ReplyDelete