Monday, December 19, 2011

Making Christmas Progress: Co-Worker Christmas

It's hard to believe that a week from today, Christmas will be all over. I'm still stitching and have a few small projects left to do, but the big ones are done. Today I'm giving my co-workers their gifts, my husband is handing his our tomorrow. Sadly, I didn't have a chance to link-up with the fabulous Janine at Rainbow Hare Quilts last week, so I'm happy I can link up with Making Christmas this week.

First, I got the iPad cases done! I think they turned out pretty cool. I hope my co-workers think so.

iPad Cases (Embroidery designs are from Urban Threads)

I used Soft and Stable batting and lined it with the same brown fabric on the outside.

Mermaid Pillows to our Administrative Assistant, iPad cases to my supervisor and co-worker, and tea towels to my work-study student. PHEW! (Mermaids designs are from Embroidery Library)
Making Christmas List:
1. Quilt and bind my Cubic Rhythm quilt - Done (Really proud of this quilt and that I actually finished it in time for Christmas)
2. Mermaid pillows -Done
3. Purple Heart Wall-hanging - X (I have taken this off the list, because I completed the Cubic Rhythm quilt. This was my back-up plan)
4. At least 4 Christmas stockings - 17 stockings Done.
5. 2 iPad covers - Done
6. At least 6 potholders - 4 completed! 
7. 2 doggie mats -Done.
8. 2 pillows for friends embroidered - Still working on this
9. Table runner for Thanksgiving! - Done.
10. Several last minutes ideas that I haven't thought of yet! 
      2 Tea Towels embroidered for my work-study student - Done
      4 Hand Towels embroidered for my husbands co-workers - Done
      3 Tea Towels embroidered for family members
      4 Childrens' fleece scarfs
      1 pair of oven mitts

I'll be linking up with Janine over at Rainbow Hare Quilts for Making Christmas List

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

4 comments:

  1. I think your ipad cases are just fab! Perfect gifts. You've got so much done and all of it beautiful. You really have handmade Christmas this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look amazing! I'm sure they'll love them! You've done so well with your list :)

    ReplyDelete