WINTER SEWING LIST
1. Hip to be square (FMQ Sampler), finish quilting and bind - March - Update: Not done, but only 1/3 left to quilt
2. Cubic rhythm, quilt and bind - Christmas - HAHAHA.....Update: I really surprised myself and finished this for a Christmas Present for my brother and sister-in-law!
3. Mermaid pillows - Christmas Update: Not only did I get these two Mermaid pillows done, I also finished two more pillows for Christmas!
4. Purple heart wall hanging, border, embroider, back, quilt and bind - Christmas, if I don't finish Cubic Rhythm Update: Since I finished the Cubic Rhythm quilt, this wall hanging has been put on hold until June.
5. Table runner, bind - January Update: Finished this in time to use for Thanksgiving!
6. Christmas stockings - (4) for the grandkids, (5) more, if they are easy, for the adults - Christmas Update: I really went overboard here, I completed 17 stockings to give out at Thanksgiving!
7. Two iPad covers - Christmas Update: Finished them for Christmas presents
8. Two doggie mats - Christmas Update: Finished them for Christmas presents.
9. New wave quilt - quilt top done - March Update: Not even started!
10. Expanding possibilities, piece back, baste, quilt, bind - March Update: Nope, haven't touched it!
11. Potholders (several) - FMQ - Christmas Update: 6 potholders completed for Christmas presents along with 7 embroidered towels and 2 oven mitts.
12. FMQ Friday's at Fluffy Sheep Quilting - Update: I participated in FMQ Fridays until the end in December! Since then, I am participating in Leah Day's QAL Wednesdays, Quokka Quilts QAYGFMQQAL, and SewCalGal's Free Motion Quilt Challenge.
13. WIP Wednesday's at Freshly Pieced - Update: I have participated each week Lee has had it open.
14. Try New Things (TNT) Thursday's at Happy Quilting -Update: I have only missed 2 weeks.
15. FLMQG solids challenge crib quilt - April Update: Not even started!
16. Friend's baby quilt - March Update: Not even started!
17. Purple Ohio star quilts - April Update: I have not started doing anything with these blocks, but I have started using 6 other orphan blocks for two storybook twin sized quilts. This is a QAYG, all of the blocks for the first quilt are quilted.
I think I'm on track, still have lots to do. Having loads of fun with my winter stitching list!
Color Me Quilty!