1. Use up to 7 solids with a solid background.
2. Crib size quilt. Crib Size quilt is approx 36" x 54"
3. 6 month window. October 1, 2011- April 30th, 2012
4. Charity block: 12.5" x 12.5". A total of 12 needed for the quilt. Solid colors and background in white
5. Will meet up in May to share our finished quilts and assemble our charity quilt for donation.
6. Have fun and posts lots of pictures. Posted on our Flickr group
7. The design/pattern can be your own creation or someone else's creation.
I have many projects lining up to be completed, but this sounds like sew much fun. And I just happened to buy some solids on my trip!
|How to choose just 7 colors??!!!|