WINTER SEWING LIST
(Really, really ambitious list!!!!)
1. Hip to be square (FMQ Sampler), finish quilting and bind - March
2. Cubic rhythm, quilt and bind - Christmas - HAHAHA.....
3. Mermaid pillows - Christmas
4. Purple heart wall hanging, border, embroider, back, quilt and bind - Christmas, if I don't finish Cubic Rhythm
5. Table runner, bind - January
6. Christmas stockings - (4) for the grandkids, (5) more, if they are easy, for the adults - Christmas
7. Two iPad covers - Christmas
8. Two doggie pads - Chirstmas
9. New wave quilt - quilt top done - March
10. Expanding possibilities, piece back, baste, quilt, bind - March
11. Potholders (several) - FMQ - Christmas
12. FMQ Friday's at Fluffy Sheep Quilting - on going!
13. WIP Wednesday's at Freshly Pieced - On going
14. Try New Things (TNT) Thursday's at Happy Quilting - On going
15. FLMQG solids challenge crib quilt - April
16. Friend's baby quilt - March
17. Purple Ohio star quilts - April
WOW! I may have bitten off more than I can chew! Hopefully, this will stop me from starting on any "new" projects I may dream up!
Well, Color Me Quilty!