Monday, October 24, 2011

My Big Fat Winter Stitching List!

Well I decided I really needed to link-up with FairyFace Design Winter Stitching List, sew that I could keep track of all the projects that are either in-process or swimming around in my head (and hold me somewhat accountable for their completion!!!).


FairyFace Designs


WINTER SEWING LIST
(Really, really ambitious list!!!!)

1. Hip to be square (FMQ Sampler), finish quilting and bind - March

2. Cubic rhythm, quilt and bind - Christmas - HAHAHA.....

3. Mermaid pillows - Christmas

4. Purple heart wall hanging, border, embroider, back, quilt and bind - Christmas, if I don't finish Cubic Rhythm

5. Table runner, bind - January

6. Christmas stockings - (4) for the grandkids, (5) more, if they are easy, for the adults - Christmas

7. Two iPad covers - Christmas

8. Two doggie pads - Chirstmas

9. New wave quilt - quilt top done - March

10. Expanding possibilities, piece back, baste, quilt, bind - March

11. Potholders (several) - FMQ - Christmas


12. FMQ Friday's at Fluffy Sheep Quilting - on going!



13. WIP Wednesday's at Freshly Pieced - On going
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

14. Try New Things (TNT) Thursday's at Happy Quilting - On going


 

16. Friend's baby quilt - March
 

WOW! I may have bitten off more than I can chew! Hopefully, this will stop me from starting on any "new" projects I may dream up!

Well, Color Me Quilty!

Pat

8 comments:

  1. Very ambitious! I don't dare make a list -- too many projects that I want to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look about as ambitious as I! Love the list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have so much there!! Can't wait to see how you get on, thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA you have quite a list going! My list went out of my head at this...hahahaha...okay I should really make a list now shouldn't I? Hmmm...what to prioritize...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol lots to keep you busy there! You've got some gorgeous stuff there! Love the expanding possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's some list - looking forward to seeing how you get on with all those lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great list and I love your quilts - I can see you like to put colours next to each other too. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i am glad that my list is not that long. wise of you to assign months. your new wave - march is going to be gorgeous. I may steal your FMQ potholder idea! Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete