Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WIP Wednesday #1

Well I decided to link with Freshly Pieced for W.I.P. Wednesday. I have so many projects going I need something to keep me on track! 

I have been working on a quilty purse as a upcoming birthday present, but I've really had to push myself to work on it. I now have all of the pieces cut, the body and front pocket quilted. Last night I cut out the lining from some of this fun hand dyed fabric and sewed the zipper (I hate sewing zippers).


I have several projects in-process: (8)
Quilty purse #3
Hip to be Square FMQ sampler
Cubic Rhythm
Ladies of the Lake pillows
Table runner
Purple heart wall hanging
Expanding Possibilities quilt
Free-Motion practice samples

New projects in the cue to start: (2)
FLMQG solids challenge crib quilt
New Wave quilt

Projects completed this week: (0)

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Well, Color Me Quilty!

Pat

6 comments:

  1. Well, your zipper is looking mighty fine! That hand-dyed fabric matches up to your Swoon fabric perfectly, good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big zipper person either but it looks good. Great fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors are wonderful! Can't wait to see how this turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag will be beautiful!!!

    Mary
    http://www.quiltgenius.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! I recognise that fabric - I have the green-yellow-brown colourway! Love the pink-orange brown colourway, though.

    And the bag looks like it'll be awesome. I admire your courage...zippers scare the heck outta me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome fabric choices! I've decided that zippers are simply a necessary evil.

    ReplyDelete