Thursday, October 20, 2011

RETREAT!!!!

Three whole days! I get to sew for three whole days with some wonderful ladies that have quilted forever! I always learn so much from them and many of them knew my mom.  Does it get any better?

I'm all packed up, trying to remember what I forgot. I'm taking my Babylock Ellegante because she has a bigger throat and I want to be able to FMQ (and it's only fair, I took my Esante to the beach). Both of my "girls" need to get out and see the sights, don't you think?

This is a (semi) local retreat so I will have my evenings free. Tonight is my class at Sew Creative where I get to try out the new Pfaff Creative Sensation. FUN! And with having all this time to sew, I should be able to finally finish my latest quilty purse and several other projects. I'm hoping to have something cool to show tomorrow for FMQ Friday that Cindy over at Fluffy Sheep Quilting is organizing!

Sew for now, Color Me Quilty!

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment