Thursday, March 22, 2012

TNT and TTT Thursday: What Do YOU Think???

As I've been looking at various blogs, I've noticed that lots of folks are doing some really fancy FMQ, hand quilting, hand/machine embroidery, painting on quilts, beading/crystals on quilts, applique, etc., etc., etc. In a word EMBELLISHMENT!

I have been thinking for a while that I would like to start a linky party. Would any of you be willing to join me for an embellishment linky party???? Would once a week or once a month be better - like TNT/TTT  or Fresh Sewing Day at Lily Quilts? What do you think about Q.E.D.  = Quilty Embellishment Day (and since I'm a math geek, it also is an abbreviation of the Latin phrase "quod erat demonstrandum". It literally translates as "which was to be demonstrated") Is that TOO geeky! It could be something simple like Fancy Friday?
I really, really want to hear what you have to say....good or bad!

Of course I'm linking up with TNT  Thursday at Happy Quilting and Think Tank Thursday at Making Rebecca Lynne





Color Me Quilty!

Pat

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun! I remember writing QED after my geometry proofs in middle school. It was such a great feeling to get to the end and write it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the geeky QED idea! I manage to have about one finish per month that has FMQ or hand embroidery embellishments. Wish I knew where the rest of that time goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to join in with QED. If it is once a month I'd love for it to be the middle of the month. So many link ups seem to be on the first or last day :)

    ReplyDelete