Lynn from Alamosa Quilter honored me with a Liebster Award. Thank you so much Lynn, this is very cool!
This award is given by bloggers to their favorite blogs with under 200 followers. The Liebster Rules are:
- Post about your win on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
- Copy and paste the award to your blog.
- Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have less than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
- Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Now for the really hard part, picking just five blogs with under 200 followers. I read tons and tons of blogs that are wonderful and narrowing it down is very difficult! But, here’s my list (in no particular order):
1. Rainbow Hare Quilts. I have to start out by saying just how wonderful Janine is. She had the most awesome link up for Making Christmas that kept me on track with all of my projects. Her projects are pretty wonderful too, here is one my favorite projects this year - Click Here.
2. Tickle and Hide. Jodi is very inspiring to me. I love her use of colors in some of her projects. I mean just look at this mini quilt she just made - Click Here!!!
3. Dizzy Quilts. Izzy works full time, has 6 kids and still finds time to quilt. Amazing. She also leaves me such kind comments and is a wonderful blogger friend. Here is a recent quilt that she made, that is just lovely - Click Here!!!
4. *Sweet and Sassy*. Shanna's blog is just fun! She always has some great tips and is always inspiring. She is hand piecing this quilt, just gorgeous - Click Here!!!
5. Hills Creek Quilter. I have actually had the joy of meeting Anya in person, last summer. She is a member of the Finger Lakes Modern Quilt Guild. She has been a tremendous help to me, especially when I first started blogging, giving me some great tips and advice. I've seen some of her quilts in person and they are lovely. None are as stunning as her Dear Jane, which is drop dead gorgeous and pretty down right amazing - Click Here!!!
All of these blogs are amazing and are written by some really wonderful bloggers. Please go check them out. And thanks again to Lynn for honoring me with a Liebster Award!
Color Me Quilty!