Saturday, April 7, 2012

Time for My 2nd Quarter Finish-A-Long List

Yes, it is a long list! Why, because I got so much done in the first quarter??? No, I only finished one of my three projects, but I got a lot of projects "ready" to finish! Honest, I did!

So here is my LONG list!
1. Storybook Quilt # 1 
Quilt the border and bind!

2. Wholecloth
Finish microstippling, block and bind!

3. iPad Case
Make the front panel, flap, lining and assemble

4. Painted Mini
Heat set and bind

5. Expanding Possibilities
Quilt and bind

6. Urban Nine Patch Baby Quilt
Make 7 more blocks, the back, baste, quilt, bind! (This is my really long shot at finishing)

7. Sewing Machine Cover
Bind and add ties.
8. Library Quilt

Add two more blocks, back, baste, quilt, bind!
9. Quokka Quilts QAYGFMQQAL Quilt
Finish quilting the rest of the blocks, assemble, bind.

So of course I will be linking up with Rhonda at Quilter in The Gap for the 2nd Quarter Finish-A-Long!

2012 Finish-A-Long


Color Me Optimistic!

Pat

4 comments:

  1. Everything is looking great. I can't wait to see more on that library quilt. Love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, girlfriend- you've got a long list! They all look like fun projects- good luck getting it done! You can do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Urban None-Patch is luscious. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete