WINTER SEWING LIST
1. Hip to be square (FMQ Sampler), FINISHED!!!!
2. Cubic rhythm, FINISHED!!!!
3. Mermaid pillows - FINISHED plus two more!
4. Purple heart wall hanging, - On hold until June!
5. Table runner, FINISHED!
6. Christmas stockings - FINISHED - 17 Stockings!!!!
7. Two iPad covers -FINISHED
8. Two doggie mats - FINISHED
9. New wave quilt - NOT STARTED
10. Expanding possibilities, Back is pieced, quilt is basted
11. Potholders (several) - FINISHED - 4 sets of potholders, 2 oven mitts, 6 embroidered hand towels
12. FMQ Friday's at Fluffy Sheep Quilting - I participated in FMQ Fridays until the end in December! Since then, I am participating in Leah Day's QAL Wednesdays, Quokka Quilts QAYGFMQQAL, and SewCalGal's Free Motion Quilt Challenge.
|January's Sew Cal Gal Challenge|
|February's Sew Cal Gal Challenge|
|March's Sew Cal Gal Challenge|
|Leah Day's QAL Wednesday homework|
|Leah Day's QAL Wednesday wholecloth project homework|
|Leah Day's QAL Wednesday final stippling project homework|
|Quokka Quilts - QAYGFMQQAL|
13. WIP Wednesday's at Freshly Pieced - I have participated each week Lee has had it open.
14. Try New Things (TNT) Thursday's at Happy Quilting - I have only missed 3 weeks.
|Gothic pin cushion made from 4 charm squares|
|Gothic Windows - made from 3 jelly roll strips|
15. FLMQG solids challenge crib quilt - 2 out of 9 blocks completed
16. Friend's baby quilt - FINISHED
17. Purple Ohio star quilts - Although I switched to a different set of orphaned blocks, I created my Storybook quilt which is almost complete. Just need to finish quilting the borders, trim and bind!
Also linking up with Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story!
Color Me Quilty!
Color Me Quilty!