Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fresh Sewing Day April 2012

I know that everyone says this, but wow where did March go! And more importantly, just what the heck did I do all month? It doesn't feel like I got a lot accomplished this month, but I did do a lot of FMQ, tried a few new things, and several projects will be ready to finish this month (fingers crossed).
1. Center  - quilt painting
Top Row Left to Right
2. Ringmaster iPad case
3. FMQ on Ringmaster iPad case
4. Storybook Quilt
5. Quilt back for Expanding Possibilities quilt
Second Row
6. Basted Expanding Possibilities quilt
7. Hearts and Feathers wholecloth project detail
Third Row
8. Hearts and Feathers wholecloth project
9. QAYGFMQQAL project
Bottom Row
10. Sew Cal Gal March FMQ Challenge
11. Charming Gothic Pin Cushion
12. Sewing Machine Cover detail
13. Sewing Machine Cover detail

All-in-All, I'm happy with my progress this month. One of the things I realized I want to do this month is have a Quilty Embellishment Day (QED) linky party right in the middle of the month - April 15th. I'm modeling it after Fresh Sewing Day (because I think Lynne is brilliant!) You will be able to show off all of your embellishments, i.e., FMQ, hand quilting, embroidery (hand or machine), quilt painting, applique, etc. etc.! Won't that be fun to see what cool stuff folks are doing to make there quilts and other projects pretty???


Color Me Quilty



Of course I'm linking up today with Lynne at Lily's Quilts for Fresh Sewing Day. I hope you stop over and wish Lynne a very happy 2nd Blogaversary!!!


Lily's Quilts


Color Me Quilty!


Pat

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of your QED Pat and love those green and blue blocks on the right of your mosaic. Have a wonderful April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made so many beautiful things in March! Looking forward to seeing what April brings.

    ReplyDelete